doTERRA is very active with maintaining good sourcing and high-quality standards. Getting White Fir in the sustainable sourcing that we want has become too difficult.
I have some fantastic news for you! We are getting Siberian Fir to take its place! Siberian Fir has a more prominent chemistry than White Fir and it can be used Topically, Aromatically, and for Internal use.
• Diffuse to evoke feelings of relaxation
• Inhale to soothe dry airways
Here is a diffuser blend I created that will help set a relaxing vibe in the evening.
• Apply on the chest with Rosemary, Eucalyptus, or Cypress for respiratory support. Add fractionated coconut oil for a carrier oil.
• Apply to soothe skin irritations
• Apply to calm overactive tissues and ease discomfort
• Blend with Tea Tree, Cedarwood or Flower oils like Geranium to help eliminate blemishes and support healthy skin
• Use 1-3 drops in a capsule to support body systems
• Increases positivity
• Invites an open heart and forgiveness
• Boosts self-confidence