Kicking off Sexy Oil Week in honor of Valentines Day!
Hair Perfume is a big deal for me I love the way it makes my hair smell and I get the aroma benefits of these oils. I add as needed throughout the day.
Here are my favorite hair perfume oils.
• One Blend was a limited oil that doTERRA sold in 2018 so if you were able to grab one it is a great one to use as a perfume. Using this blend invites playfulness, feelings of connection and courage.
• Rose oil is known as the queen of flowers and who doesn’t want to have the queen flowing through their hair… it requires about 12,000 rose blossoms to make one 5ml bottle of doTERRA Rose oil. The Rose Touch is blended with Fractionated Coconut oil.
Rose oil helps wake up our libido. The aroma of this oil is very healing.
• Magnolia the magnolia flower is said to be a well-traveled flower with species scattered throughout South Asia, the Pacific, and North America. Magnolia melts me it has such a deep transformative aroma. It is full of compassion and connection.
• Jasmine regarded as the “King of Flowers,” Jasmine is prized for its highly fragrant aroma. Jasmine is one of my most favorite oils to wear in my hair. It is top of the line sexy. Jasmine is euphoric, welcoming, open and optimistic. It is one of those oils that you want to keep next to the bed at all times, basically.
• Beautiful Blend is a combination of Osmanthus, Lime, Bergamot, and Frankincense. It was a limited oil blend and you can not get it at this time but if you do have this blend it is a gorgeous hair perfume.
Roll oils on your palm, and rub palms together then rub your hands through your hair. I just add a small amount several times a day.
Pure sexy bliss!