So yeah… October flew by and it is November of 2020 and to be honest this year has been pretty much a complete blur of wtf’s with a whole lot of of Orange Blossom Honey & Opal Apples.
The road behind me leads to home.
Colorado you are a beauty.
What I’ve learned in 2020 is way more than I have time to share but here’s a few things.
• Caring about what others think of you is a waste of time. Most people don’t even know what they think of themselves.
• Always sign a contract when it comes to doing important things, even if you are doing things with people you trust. Sign a contract. Do it.
• Be kind to everyone. Most people in America are very open, and very kind. Everyone is going through something. Be kind.
• Being in nature as much as possible is incredibly important.
• Doing what you love is also very important.
• Knowing why you are doing hard things. Being gentle with yourself while doing those hard things. Keep going.
• Give yourself a hug. Be kind to yourself in the mirror. Be kind when that top button of your pants won’t close, it probably will tomorrow because our bodies constantly change.
• Keep going. Be shiny happy people.
The world is changed by your example not by your opinion.
What’s up October 2020?
New project on the way.